mercredi, mai 09, 2007

Delightful Isolation

Personal Shades in Phoenix Park - Dublin

I never seriously thought of writing in English. Somehow it was scaring me; unusual words, unusual meanings, and everything so fresh, so fuzzy…
Three months in a prison, made no friends, never thought it would be so difficult. People around, moving in circles next to me, just me and my self in a party of loneliness that never ends… No words, just movements, calm and harmony, nothing but the silence, the sent in the air, the sun that burns my neck…
Then came the green eyes of you I met and I understood that three days can make worth months…
Should we be friends? Could we?
We met drunk and never saw each other again…
Dublin, its green eyes, its pleasant smile…
Where do I go?
I lean to us but I already feel the silence, the steps, the ecstasy of loneliness…

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

ça passera avec le temps ou quelqu'un d'autre.
ça passera ça prend du temps pour etre un autre.